giovedì 5 maggio 2011

What it's called I N F L A T I O N ? Come si chiama I N F L A Z I O N E?

McDonald's Menu Items
Parent Company: McDonald's
Price Increase: 1%
Reason: Livestock Prices Rising


Parent Company: The Hershey Company
Price increase: 9.7%
Reason: rising price of milk and sugar

I think that this name?
But he who does the inflation?
But who are the usual call.
What to do? As foreseen Within?
Until it falls around the world, our people, unlikely to react


McDonald’s menu Items
 Parent Company: McDonald’s

Price Increase: 1%
Reason: Rising Livestock Prices




Capogruppo: La Società Hershey

 Aumento dei prezzi: 9,7%

 Motivo: crescita del prezzo del latte e dello zucchero



Penso che ha questo nome?
Mà chi fà l'inflazione?
Mà chi ci rimette sono i soliti.
Che fare? Come provedere?
Fino a quando non ci cade il mondo,noi persone, difficile che reagiamo.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento